Monday, January 25, 2016

PODCAST: The Breakdown of The Boy and David Bowie



With the recent passing of David Bowie, we felt that it would be a good idea to spend some time on the podcast and look at movies he was involved in.  Good idea.  We also decided to review the recently released 'horror,' The Doll.  Bad idea.

We are used to taking the good with the bad, and we sure do that this week.  Instead of taking the time to go to theatres and check out a movie about a stupid protagonist who falls in love with a haunted doll, we offer up three David Bowie movies that may be a better use of your time.

You can find the podcast here, or it can also be found on iTunes where you can subscribe to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm smarter than a bat. I know this because I caught the little jerk bat that got in my apartment, before immediately and inadvertently bringing him back in. So maybe I'm not smarter than a bat.