Friday, January 15, 2016

PODCAST: The Breakdown of the Best of 2015




This should have been posted on Monday.  I wish there was a terrific excuse for my tardiness on this one, but it comes down to my current addiction with NBA 2K15.  I just couldn't stop playing.  And thus, a lot of stuff didn't get done.  I was still productive and I don't want to sound like an incredible louse, but it is just the sad reality of my life when my wife heads off for a few days.  There is no accountability for my time, and I make good use of that.

Anyways, back to the important topic.  The year of 2015 is all wrapped up and all of the year's films have come out to theatres.  Because I don't live in a big city there is a limit to the variety of films that can be screened, so some Oscar contenders like Room and Brooklyn haven't been seen.  However, I was lucky enough to catch some of the year's best.

This week on The Movie Breakdown, Chris and I each reveal our top ten favourite films of the year as well as some incredibly amazing honourable mentions that only slightly missed out on making the list.  You can find the podcast posted here, or it can also be found on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm smarter than a bat. I know this because I caught the little jerk bat that got in my apartment, before immediately and inadvertently bringing him back in. So maybe I'm not smarter than a bat.