Monday, November 16, 2015

The Effect of the Internet Age on the Movie Experience

The age of social media and instant reactions and conversations via platforms such as Facebook and Twitter has reached its grasp into many realms of life, and movies are no exception.  From trailer releases, to film speculation and rumours, the internet not only buzzes about movies but also generates its own stories.

From the topic of reporting rumours as news to the effect that Rotten Tomatoes has on film interpretation, we chat and analyze how the internet has affected the movie going experience.

To hear the podcast The Breakdown of the Social Media Effect, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm smarter than a bat. I know this because I caught the little jerk bat that got in my apartment, before immediately and inadvertently bringing him back in. So maybe I'm not smarter than a bat.