Tuesday, November 24, 2015

PODCAST: The Breakdown of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2




If you read my review of the movie The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2, you already have an idea of just how I felt about it.  However, if you would like more in-depth analysis of the film, as well as the thoughts of my podcasting partner in crime Christopher Spicer, you can check out the podcast as we debate the finale of the popular series.

On the same episode we discuss the latest James Bond film, Spectre, as well as Noah Baumbach's 2015 release starring Ben Stiller and Naomi Watts, While We're Young.  On top of that, we look at director Guillermo Del Toro's first english language film, Mimic.  Topping it off is the Mike Tyson produced documentary, Champs.

The podcast can be found here, or you can also find The Movie Breakdown on iTunes now, where you can subscribe and keep up with the latest Hollywood films.  There will be some big shows in the future, including an upcoming special episode where we look at the influence of the Star Wars films.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm smarter than a bat. I know this because I caught the little jerk bat that got in my apartment, before immediately and inadvertently bringing him back in. So maybe I'm not smarter than a bat.