Monday, May 12, 2014

The Breakdown of Neighbors

It's Monday, and today my friend and fellow reviewer Chris and I have our podcast up and posted.  We talk about our thoughts of the new Seth Rogan movie Neighbors (and Chris decides to drop the gloves over the most miniscule of differences of opinions) as well as 2014 Oscar nominated documentary Blackfish.  On top of that, we give our thoughts on the martial arts spectacle that is Ip Man (a tale of the man who would become the teacher of Bruce Lee) and the hard hitting look at romance in Blue Valentine with Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams.

After all of the chit chat on the movies, we then get into the discussion on the recent news of Netflix being picked up by three cable providers in the United States.  While it may not sound like huge news, it is a groundbreaking moment in the evolution of entertainment, and we talk all about it.

You can find the podcast here.  I hope you enjoy it, and please feel free to give your comments, feedback, or whatever you may have to say.  And, if you do enjoy it, please feel free to share it with others.

Have a great Monday... I will not.  I will be watching Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star for next week's podcast.  If you do not know why I am dreading this, you can read my review of it that I posted months ago.  Sadly, I do not remember that train wreck well enough to go off memory, thus the second viewing.  A sad day for Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm smarter than a bat. I know this because I caught the little jerk bat that got in my apartment, before immediately and inadvertently bringing him back in. So maybe I'm not smarter than a bat.