Monday, February 8, 2016

PODCAST: The Breakdown of Rising Stars

Daisy Ridley and John Boyega from The Force Awakens both made the list


This is the second time that Chris and I have taken an entire podcast to talk about up and coming talent that we think may be the future of cinema.  There are so many talented people, both in front of the camera and behind the camera, and we hope to give proper shine to those who deserve the recognition.

Some of the names we tackle this week on the podcast may sound familiar, while others may not.  Our hope is to introduce you to some incredible people with real star potential.

You can find the podcast here.  Or you can find it on iTunes where you can rate us and subscribe if you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm smarter than a bat. I know this because I caught the little jerk bat that got in my apartment, before immediately and inadvertently bringing him back in. So maybe I'm not smarter than a bat.