Thursday, November 7, 2013

And nothing for today

As the title says, there is nothing for today.  I never wanted to have a day where there was no movie review posted, but unfortunately that is exactly what happened.  Basically, I have been smothered by anxiety from the moment I woke up, and it was just kind of all consuming on my day.  I knew I wanted to do something on here, but there was just nothing that I had in me to give, if that makes sense.

So, I apologize and hope that it does not happen again, at least any time soon.  One might think that being off work right now would leave lots of time for watching movies and writing about them, and some days it most certainly does.  Other days, not so much.  My hope is to next do back to back reviews of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, first doing the original and then the remake.  It is interesting that both of these movies have almost the same running time and share the exact same rating on Rotten Tomatoes.  I hope to watch both of them and see just how comparable they are, and if one stands out from the other.

And I like both of the directors.  And I like both of the actresses who play the girls with the dragon tattoos.  Those seem like ample reasons to watch them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm smarter than a bat. I know this because I caught the little jerk bat that got in my apartment, before immediately and inadvertently bringing him back in. So maybe I'm not smarter than a bat.